Last updated: 12/10/20
Front $5K Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- Eligibility. The Front $5K Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who, at the time of entry, are eighteen (18) years of age or older, have reached the age of legal majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside, and have signed the Front Financial, Inc. solicitor’s agreement and complied and continue to comply with the terms of such agreement. Employees of Front Financial, Inc. and its related companies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- Sponsor. Front Financial, Inc., Suite 201, 1 Ferry Building, San Francisco, CA 94111.
- Agreement to Official Rules. Your participation in the Promotion constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein in a timely manner.
- Entry Period. The Promotion begins on September 1 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on January 15, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the “Entry Period”). Entries received prior to or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
- How to Enter. There are two (2) ways to enter. First method of entry: during the Entry Period, sign up for Front in the Front mobile app. You will be directed to a waitlist screen where you can refer friends. Push the button to get a unique share link to distribute to friends. Once you have distributed the link to three (3) different friends, you automatically receive one (1) entry into the Promotion. You may not distribute the link to any individual you do not personally know. Second method of entry: during the Entry Period, like Sponsor’s Instagram post and tag three (3) of your friends in the comments of that same post. You must also include #sweepstakes at the beginning of your comment to the post. Limit: One (1) entry per person, regardless of method of entry used. Any attempt by an entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple accounts or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries. Use of any automated system to enter is prohibited. Entries will not be acknowledged.
- Selection of Potential Winner. On or about January 25, 2021, one (1) potential winner will be selected at random from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email to the address that Sponsor has on file for the potential winner or direct messaged on Instagram if the potential winner entered through Instagram. If a potential winner cannot be contacted within three (3) days of the first attempt to contact him/her, he/she will be disqualified, and an alternate potential winner will be selected at random from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Requirements of Potential Winner. Except where prohibited, potential winner must complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, if notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the potential winner is ineligible, he/she will be disqualified, and an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place. Unless prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), entry, and biographical information for advertising and publicity purposes, worldwide, without further compensation.
- Prize. One (1) winner will receive Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000). All federal, state, and local taxes and all other expenses not specifically mentioned herein are the responsibility solely of winner. Potential winner will be required to provide his/her Social Security number for tax reporting purposes. Prizes are non-transferable and non-assignable. No substitution permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with another of comparable or greater value at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Release and Limitation of Liability. By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release, indemnify, and hold harmless Sponsor and its related companies, and each such company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, your participation in the Promotion or receipt, use, or misuse of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) claims arising from any breach or alleged breach by you of these Official Rules; (b) claims arising from unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (c) claims arising from technical or printing errors; (d) claims arising from lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or email; (e) claims arising from errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; (f) claims arising from injury, death, or damage to persons or property; or (g) claims based on defamation, infringement of intellectual property rights, or on the rights of publicity or privacy. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the actual out-of-pocket costs associated with participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorneys’ fees. YOU WAIVE ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO ALL ENTRANTS.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE ANY AND ALL RIGHTS UNDER SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS THAT THE CREDITOR OR RELEASING PARTY DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE AND THAT, IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER, WOULD HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR OR RELEASED PARTY.”
- Disputes. To the extent permitted by applicable law, by entering the Promotion, you agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court located in San Francisco, California. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or Sponsor’s rights and obligations shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules.
- General Conditions. In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend, modify, and/or cancel the Promotion and, if feasible, select potential winners from among eligible, salvageable, and non-suspect entries received on or before the termination date. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. A potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Promotion. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck, and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
- Results. For the results, go to Front.org/giveaway after January 25, 2021.